All Star Wrestling
Last Friday night, Bradyn had a special bonding night with Daddy and Uncle Dallas at All Star Wrestling in New Westminster. I admit I was nervous about her going because a) it was at 8:00 on a Friday night and b) it was a live wrestling show. Kevin assured me that this would be a kid-friendly event (i.e. no swearing or blood), so I reluctantly agreed. In the end, how could I refuse when this was Kevin's special birthday present to his little girl?
The two of them drove me crazy talking about it for a week before and then the day after, she kept talking about the wrestlers. Kevin said she was right in there with the older kids, running around and getting autographs.
Kevin and Bradyn made this sign for her to take to the show.

Getting Adam Fedyk's autograph.
Hanging out with Disco Fury.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home