Hello Mummy and Bradyn, I bet Mummy looked just as cute as you in that dress. You are beautiful! You are going follow in your Mum and Dad's footsteps and walk early. Look at you "one-handed walking". Love you Lots Little One.
This picture certainly brings back memories when your mommy wore this same dress. It is hard to remember mommy was that small too. Make sure I show you the picture of mommy in this dress. You look just as pretty as she did
2 Comments:
Hello Mummy and Bradyn, I bet Mummy looked just as cute as you in that dress. You are beautiful! You are going follow in your Mum and Dad's footsteps and walk early. Look at you "one-handed walking". Love you Lots Little One.
This picture certainly brings back memories when your mommy wore this same dress. It is hard to remember mommy was that small too. Make sure I show you the picture of mommy in this dress. You look just as pretty as she did
Post a Comment
<< Home