Our Washington Road Trip



Last week, Bradyn went on her first official road trip, to Washington state. On Wednesday we went down to Seattle where she saw her first Mariners baseball game. She was in total awe over all the people and loved all the sights and sounds. Near the end of the game she got tired and started to get upset when the fans nearby yelled suddenly, but overall, she had a blast. In Leavenworth on Thursday she was all smiles. While there, we went to Munchen Haus, a Bavarian Grill & Beer Garden. As we ate our traditional sausage with apple cider kraut and Kevin drank his Hefeweizen, Bradyn seriously contemplated the misting sprinkler system that kept us cool. However, in the end, she preferred her own method of keeping cool - chewing her clothes and keeping them soaking wet. Bradyn sat in the big girl highchairs when we went out to eat, and made friends with a very nice couple at Applebees on Thursday night in Everett, whom she entertained all during dinner. On Friday we drove up to Tulalip so Kevin could go to the casino while Bradyn and I went shopping at the outlet mall. Kev won $60 and Bradyn scored big in the clothes department. All in all it was a great trip. Bradyn slept most of the time while we were driving (although not so much at night which was a bit of a problem) and only had a few meltdowns over the 3 days. Next week we're off to Kelowna to tour some wineries so I hope she's just as good.

2 Comments:
congratulations on your first road trip and I am very glad it was such a possitive adventure. Yeah Bradyn congratulations on your latest adventure I am sure there will be more to come.
I think Brady must have grown a few inches each time you crossed the border! She looks so big!
Post a Comment
<< Home