Bradyn's First Broadway Musical
OK, so maybe we didn't actually see it on Broadway, but we did talk about Broadway (and the fact that maybe we would take her there when she's 21).
On Sunday night we went to see Wicked at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. It was really good! My favourite part of the experience was watching Bradyn's reactions. When the performers started into a song she knew, she'd lean forward with a big smile on her face and a brilliant twinkle in her eyes.
When Bradyn chose the dress she wanted to wear, I didn't think twice. Throughout the night a number of people complimented her and said it was the perfect dress. After the show I FINALLY clued in - green dress, Emerald City... Oh yeah! I'd say that little girl is pretty smart.
Although it was a 7:30 pm start, Bradyn was engaged for the whole 2 hours and 45 minutes as well as most of the drive home.
Can't wait until our next musical!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home