Sunday, January 02, 2011

West Coast Christmas

Being an even-numbered year, we spent the Christmas holidays in Ontario this year. Needless to say, I was not too anxious to dig out all the Christmas decorations from under the stairs since we were only going to be here for part of the season. With very little convincing required on my part, Bradyn agreed to only having a small tree this year, because she got to decorate it all by herself. What you can't see in this picture is the fact that the back of the tree is pretty much void of ornaments.

While I admit it wasn't actually taken during our West Coast Christmas celebration, here is our 2010 Reeves family photo.

Here is our little Miss B, SO proud of her new Christmas dress. She had to wait a whole month after buying it to actually get to wear it... well worth the wait I'd say. She's gorgeous!

Buried in her pile of gifts, spoiled as usual.

Taking time out to play with Aunty Ita (who was really the person I had in mind when I bought the Perfection game because she had mentioned some time ago that she used to love it).

Uncle Dallas even indulged Bradyn by playing Barbies.

I would have to say that the big hit this year was the finger puppet theatre Bradyn got from Uncle Dallas & Aunty Ita. Bradyn and Dallas put on show after show for the rest of us, and we couldn't help but laugh until our stomachs hurt. Bradyn was amazing at following Dallas' lead, but she did miss most of the more 'advanced' commentary and storylines. The sweetest part was the next morning when she put on a show for me and the Grinch poked his head out from the curtains, asking for a volunteer to open the curtains.... just like Uncle Dallas had done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home