Halloween Costume #1
I know, I know... you're thinking 'Costume #1? How many are there?'
This year Miss B had her heart set on being Pocahontas. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find that costume, so we went with choice #2. I have to admit that this one absolutely suits her perfectly. The second Bradyn puts on a princess costume, her mannerisms and demeanor change instantly - she was definitely born to be royalty. For our Mommy Group Halloween party yesterday, she couldn't wait to show everyone. At the last minute I found a piece of blue ribbon, so the pearl necklace was tossed aside and the blue ribbon for her hair was quickly replaced by the tiara. The only missing touch was the glass slippers - she kept showing me that she wanted shoes that came up on the heels, not the slip-on kind. Maybe next time.
Ladies and gentlemen, Princess Bradyn.
Dancing, and doing a Royal Wave.






3 Comments:
Oh my God! She looks just adorable. You aren't going to be one of those mothers who put your kids into beauty pagents are you? If so I am sure she would certainly win.
Yes indeed you certainly do have a little Princess she could win a pagent no problem. Can't wait to see Bradyns next costume. Love your blog Brenda , Bradyn is such a beautiful little girl.
Aunt Marg
You make a beautiful Cinderella, Bradybug! Well done on the bun mommy!
Post a Comment
<< Home