East Coast Christmas
Christmas morning went way better than I could have hoped. We used Jason's method of one present at a time, and it worked fabulously. I strongly recommend it for all of you with small children.
If you click on this picture and make it bigger, you'll see the big smile on Robee's face - too cute.

Dad got caught up in his antique tractor magazine and stalled on the gifts for a while.
Pay close attention to the pyjama colours...
Reading Christmas stories with Nana.
When I first picked this picture, I thought it was Poppa and Brady playing together....











2 Comments:
It was a great two weeks, Bradybug - we miss you soooo much! Next Christmas you and Kiera will not only have your own table for Christmas dinner, but maybe you'll even be able to sleep in the same room like a real sleepover! Can't wait!
Wonderful pictures, Brenda...thanks so much for posting them. I especially like the one of your Dad and the two 'grown up' girls...my gosh what a difference two years makes.
Very much fun!
Auntie Molly
Post a Comment
<< Home