Wednesday, January 14, 2009

(Almost) East Coast Christmas

Although we arrived in London 5 hours later than planned and without any of our checked baggage, our East Coast Christmas turned out to be a wonderful 2 weeks with family and friends. The best part was all the time we had to watch Bradyn, Kiera and Robee play together.

Our trip officially started with the small town Ontario Santa Claus parade on Sunday night. Although the entire parade passed us by in about 3 minutes (police car escorts included), the kids loved it. It was so bloody cold that night I'm surprised anyone turned out at all.

When we got back to Nana and Poppa's, the kids played outside for a little bit.
Yes, Robee is in there under all those layers.

Kiera making her snow angel.

Bradyn and Uncle Jason got in on the action too.

Bradyn loved riding on the toboggan, and kept asking for more (much to Daddy and Uncle Jason's dismay I'm sure).

Check out Robee's Man leotards. (No really.... they are for boys... they have cars!)

Have I mentioned yet that Bradyn loves to dress up? I think she has been in costume every day since our West Coast Christmas. Here she is modelling a dress that my mom made for Sherri when we were little. (And yes, I had a matching one, which is now in Brady's closet....it goes fabulously with my Laura Ingalls bonnet.)


Hanging out at Aunt Sherri & Uncle Jason's with the princesses.


Is this not the coolest looking 16 month old you have ever seen?

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 9:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are very good pictures and great memories that we have to share from xmas 2008 with our family altogether

 
At January 15, 2009 6:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a great time too! We miss the three of you very much, and can't wait for the next 'East Coast' Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home