Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday - Part 2

On Valentine's Day, we celebrated Bradyn's birthday again, with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Dallas and Aunt Ita. (Bradyn was very confused on Sunday when there were no more presents for her.)

Our budding artist started off the day painting a picture of a Heffalump standing under a rainbow. (?? I'm just telling you what the artist says it is.)

She was entranced by her Wizard of Oz book from Grandma & Grandpa - a special book just for Grandpa to read to her.

I just love how she is so serious when opening cards and presents.

The birthday cake. Bradyn gave specific instructions that it had to be white, with blue icing. Thanks to our local dollar store, we were able to make it princess themed - castle candle and all.

"Happy Birthday Bradybug"

Sharing a piece of cake with her birthday buddy.


"Cheese"

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2009 5:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bradyn please tell mommy she did a great job on the pictures and sorry I was a little impatient. Love Nanna and Poppa

 
At February 25, 2009 4:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your Heffalump painting and your princess cake! I hope you paint me a picture with your new paints (hint hint)! Hope you had a great birthday Bradykins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home