Hello Westwood Montessori

Tuesday was Bradyn's first day at her new school. While I was aprehensive, she did great! As soon as we got in the door of her classroom, she was saying "Is that music? Are they dancing?" I couldn't get her shoes off fast enough for her liking. She went right in and joined in the circle, big smiles and all. Miss Henryka introduced her to all her new friends and even commented on the big smile. I wish the next two days had been as easy. Kevin said she was wimpering yesterday and this morning, I literally had to pry her out of my arms. The good news is Miss Henryka said both days she was fine the minute we were gone and she was all smiles and full of stories when we picked her up. Tomorrow will be her first full day, so I hope all goes well. While it seems like a good school and Miss Henryka is a lovely lady, it sure is different from 1,2,3 ABC. There was always love, laughter and music at 1,2,3... let's hope this turns out to be the same.
Here is Bradyn with her jade plant, that she will be taking care of at school this year. (I sure hope she doesn't have a black thumb like her Mom.) Is it just me or does she look like she's off to Kindergarten? Where is my baby??




2 Comments:
She does look like she's ready for kindergarten! I'm sure she'll be fine in her new school.
I haven't logged on in so long... when did Bradyn get so big? She's adorable (of course) and I love the picture of here holding her Jade plant.
Post a Comment
<< Home