The Rest Of Our Vacation Pictures
Since mom & dad left over a week ago and I'm not even half-way through posting pictures from our vacation, I thought I better get them all up on here tonight. I know, I know.... 11 pictures of Brady all of once is going to be tough to endure, but I hope you'll bear with me.
Yard supervisor - making sure Poppa is edging the grass properly during our landscaping project. (What - you thought people could stay with us without paying some form of room & board?)
Making sure Daddy's doing it right too.She decided supervising wasn't enough, and that she wanted to wear gloves and get dirty too.
LOVING the bouncy castle.
This is the first time I've seen Bradyn in a bathing suit without a diaper on. She's a real little girl! (Check out the garden along the fence that mom & I planted.... along with our handy little helper of course.)









1 Comments:
Looks like you had a great vacation with your parents Bren. Your yard looks great and I love the new haircuts on both you and Brady. Keep posting pics - I love seeing what Brady has been up to. She's growing up soooo quickly!
Post a Comment
<< Home