Thursday, July 17, 2008

Family Fun In Stanley Park

As many of you know, Nana and Poppa arrived on Saturday to spend two weeks with us, and we are going to jam as much as we can into our short time together. On Sunday, we decided to take it easy at home visiting and planning our strategy for the next two weeks.

On Monday, we headed down to Stanley Park to visit the aquarium, have a picnic lunch, and hang out in the park.

Checking out the starfish.


Taking a break from the fish (and a minor meltdown).

The brand new baby beluga - only 5 weeks old!


Nicely distracted by the pretty butterfly (she was getting a bit restless by this point).

Enjoying sandwiches and pasta salad in the park.



Every day I am baffled by all the energy this kid has. I'm sure she was saying 'Come with me' or 'Catch me'.


I absolutely love this picture of our little Bradybug. Playing outside definitely agrees with her.

1 Comments:

At July 22, 2008 5:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great day in the park.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home