Saturday, February 02, 2008

Her First Toboggan Ride

I don't think I can deny it any more..... Ontario found out I was living in BC and has come to get revenge. I cannot believe how much snow we have had in the last few weeks. I knew we'd have more now that we're up on the mountain, but good God - this is ridiculous.

Last Sunday, after shoveling the sidewalk and driveway, I took Bradyn for her first toboggan ride. She loved it!

Here's Brady in her spiffy new winter jacket. Thank you Mike & Larissa!

Warming up around the yard.

"I like this"

After a few minutes in the yard, we trudged up the road and over to the hill on the school grounds. We only went down the hill twice, and I'm not overly convinced that Bradyn liked it, but it's official - Bradyn has been tobogganing.

Imagine how covered she'd be if we'd been out for more than 30 minutes!

Bradyn's preferred position for riding on the toboggan. This way, the snow doesn't get in her face as we're walking.


OK, so I had to throw this shot in here. Look back at picture #2. See how much snow is in the yard? This is 2 days later. I guess the bright side is that at least we don't have the -18 temperature.




4 Comments:

At February 03, 2008 7:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who says there's global warming?We've got that much snow too and the little ones seem to enjoy it just for a change of activity.Not much fun when you have to shovel tho.Bradyn will always remember these fun times with Mom or you can show her pics!!!

 
At February 04, 2008 6:29 pm, Blogger Char said...

Ha ha, it's pouring rain here right now! What the heck is going on?!?

Glad Bradyn enjoyed her first togganning experience!

 
At February 05, 2008 7:53 am, Blogger April said...

Looks like Bradyn had fun!
Enjoy the snow while it lasts :)

 
At February 14, 2008 7:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Bradykins had a lot of fun. As for the snow, ha ha ha ha, and you thought you'd never have to shovel again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home