Friday, October 19, 2007

Natasha's Birthday Party

Last month, we went to Natasha's 4th birthday party. (Her 3rd was Bradyn's very first birthday party!)

Little Miss had a meltdown as we were going out the door over something or other, (hence why she's not too happy in this shot), but I still think it's a cute, classic, 'Sears Catalogue Model' shot.

Along with a bouncy castle and foam sticker crafts, there was a face-painter at the party for entertainment. (What a great idea!)

Bradyn looked so grown up sitting at the table with the kids, eating lunch. Watching her, I had a flash forward to kindergarten - what happened to my baby?

Taking time out from the festivities to smell the flowers.

OK, so these next two aren't from the party, but I thought I'd throw them in...
Our baby, carrying her own baby. (She LOVES this doll. Thank you Brent & Shelly.)

This, along with a very few other pictures, just absolutely melts my heart. No matter how close I am to the edge, or how crazy she might make me, seeing a picture like this one makes me forget it all. I just want to hold her tight and kiss her to death. This amazingly special little creature is ours, and our lives just wouldn't be the same without her.

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2007 1:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just as you see the wonder and joy so too do grandparents who look at you and yours everyday and fell such pride and joy in your accomplishments,We can't believe that you all turned out so great after the trials and tribulations that we went through.Love every minute with Bradyn and she'll know how cherished she is as she looks back on her childhood years.Janet

 
At October 21, 2007 6:20 pm, Blogger April said...

Love the "Sears" pose! It looks as though she recovered quite quickly from her meltdown.
Aren't sleeping children so beautiful - they melt your heart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home