Hanging out with the family
Here are some more pictures of Bradyn hanging out with the family in Ontario....
Uncle Jason teaching Brady how to 'High 5'.
Checking out the fish with Kiera, at Great Grandma T's place.
Playing the piano for Great Grandma T. (I know Aunty Joyce would be so proud.... look at that great hand positioning!)
Big 'hugs' from Kiera while cousins Kaylin and Noah look on. (OK, I admit I was a bit suspicious of the 'hug' being given while Bradyn was on the ground and with Kaylin looking on so closely.....)
Big 'hugs' from Kiera while cousins Kaylin and Noah look on. (OK, I admit I was a bit suspicious of the 'hug' being given while Bradyn was on the ground and with Kaylin looking on so closely.....)







1 Comments:
If it's any solace, Bradyn is passing Kaylin in the weight division. If Kaylin doesn't put on some weight soon, she'll have to go up against some six-month olds. That leaves Keira and Bradyn to battle it out on their own!
Post a Comment
<< Home