For Aunt Sherri
I got the hint, so here you go. For next time, I'll figure out how to download from the video camera so I can include sound.
(By the way, you owe Charlene a big thank you for letting me know it was possible to do this and for telling me how).
:-)
Love you.

5 Comments:
isn't modern technology great!!Now if we can just convert Gramma T.Time passes fo fast between the growth stages soon you'll wonder what's next.Love the pics.Janet
Yayyy!! What a great video. I wish we had discovered this sooner. We look forward to more BradyTube!
OH MY GOD!!! Thank you so much, you made my day. What a genius - walking and toilet trained in the same month! Ha ha. That's awsome!
Congratulations Bradyn. Now you will have to learn how to open doors to the dark rooms you are going to get trapped in.
Way too cute. I laughed alot!!
Love Molly
Post a Comment
<< Home