Saturday, March 10, 2007

She Stood On Her Own!

I couldn't believe my eyes! Tonight when Bradyn and I were in the kitchen (she was standing there, supporting herself on the kitchen garbage can with one hand), I offered her a drink of water from her sippy cup. She grabbed it with both hands and was standing on her own for a good 10 seconds while she was drinking! I don't think she even knew she did it. It was so cute to see her standing there with such a wide stance for support. Of course she wouldn't do it again so I could get it on film, but she really did do it. Maybe there is hope that she'll walk in the MS walk this year.

Bradyn's other big accomplishment is that she has now mastered the art of pointing at things and asking "Dat?". I've heard stories about how annoying it is when kids get to the "Why?" phase, but while the "What's That?" phase is really cute right now, I can see how it might get old pretty quickly.

Did I mention I think tooth #11 is coming through?

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2007 8:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Bradyn. You are on your way to be able to get at things a lot faster. Have fun mom at wondering how fast she can be. Congratulations on your latest pearly white and how great you are doing at day care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home