Her First Trip To The ER



On Christmas Eve, Bradyn learned the hard way that you shouldn't put your hand over the steam from a vaporiser. We were all in Kiera's room listening to Uncle Jason read a bedtime story when Brady moved too quickly for us to realize what was about to happen. She cried for a while, but was eventually distracted when I handed her her toothbrush. We thought all was good. Unfortunately, on Christmas morning we found a huge blister on the pad of her left hand, between her index and middle finger. I felt so bad for her, but it sure didn't slow her down. On Boxing Day the blister broke and since she was still crawling around on it and using it to grab everything she could, I was afraid it would get infected. So, off we headed to the hospital ER. Bradyn just stared at the nurse as she bandaged her hand up. She quickly adapted to using her one-thumb 'Boxer' hand and just kept on motoring. I am happy to report that the burn is almost completely healed and I am almost certain that there won't be any permanent scarring.

1 Comments:
I am so glad she enjoyed the first visit to the emerg because the follow up visit when Gramma had to take her wasn't as pleasant. But with Grammas lots of kisses and comforting we got through it didn't we Bradykins.
Post a Comment
<< Home