I Have Two Grampas Too!
Mommy says that on Monday, we're going to get on a really big plane and fly to Toronto. Then, we're getting on a little plane to fly to London. That's where I'm going to meet my Grampa for the very first time. My Gramma that taught me to make cookies came to see me when I was just new, but Grampa couldn't come. So now, I'm going to his house to see him. Mommy said he'll give me so many cuddles that nobody else will get to hold me and that he's very excited to see me. I'm excited too! Grammas and Grampas give the best cuddles!This is a picture of me with my Grandma and Grampa that I see all the time. They always give me lots of cuddles and tell me stories. They also look after me so Mommy & Daddy can have alone time together. We have lots of fun.
I sure am a lucky girl to have so many Grammas and Grampas that love me.
Bradyn

1 Comments:
Yep, Grandmas and Grandpas do give the best cuddles!
Mommy and daddy are excited to see you and Aunt B too, but I think Grandma and Grandpa are even more excited - especially grandpa. I can't wait to share my toys with you like you did when I came to your house. You'll also get to meet my dog Whiskey. She's really loud, but a lot of fun - and she puts her toys in her mouth too! Only one more sleep !!
Post a Comment
<< Home