Overwhelmed With Love

My intention was to have at least one new posting each week, so people would be able to check and see how life with Bradyn is progressing. But how many times can you say 'I love her, 'She's so beautiful', 'She changes every day' and 'I can't imagine my life without her' before people get sick of it? Every day is a new adventure with Bradyn. She's becoming so alert, she LOVES to stand (often with very little support) and she's starting to grab the dangling toys on her activity bars. She even pulled herself forward a few times when she was resting in the crook of my arm. And talking? We are going to have one seriously chatty little girl on our hands once she gets started with actual words. I love when she gets those big gummy smiles and her whole face lights up. Unfortunately, I can never manage to catch it on film. Definitely something to work on.
One of the best things is when Kevin gets home from work and her face lights up when she sees him. I sent an email to Sherri today and asked 'Have you ever just gotten such an overwhelming feeling of love for Kiera that you hug her so tight you're afraid you might break her back? And she 'hugs' you right back?' Sometimes there are just no words to describe my feelings but Kevin says it best....I sure love that baby.

5 Comments:
She's getting so big! I can't wait to see her again next month. Talk about chatting, her and Kiera will have so much to catch up on that the rest of us probably won't get a word in edgewise!
I know I say this everytime...but what a beautiful baby...and what a handsome father!!
Enjoy your first 'Mother's Day' Brenda...we'll be thinking of you.
With all our love,
Molly and Brian
And you will be hugging her forever.Even as she gets older that feeling never goes away.Will see you next month-feel like I know her already.Janet
My she has grown since the last time I saw her. It will be so nice to see her again. Grampa is getting so anxious to finally get to see her. It will great to see him playing with his two precious granddaughters.
What a cutieeeeeee!!
I know what you mean. It's hard to put into words. I call Kaylin "My Love" because she is just that--she embodies every ounce of love my heart can muster, and then some.
Post a Comment
<< Home