Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What's All This White Stuff?


Last week Bradyn had her first experience with snow. Seeing as how I am a lover of all things snowmen, it didn't take too much convincing from my mom to build one for Brady in our front yard. Like a true future manager, Bradyn sat in her carrier on the front porch and supervised the assembly of her new friend. We didn't have any coal for eyes, but cookies sure seemed to do the trick (Thanks for the cookies Grandma R!) Unfortuntately he didn't last too long but we sure had fun.

2 Comments:

At March 15, 2006 2:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait until next Christmas when she comes to the great white province of Ontario! There will be lots of snowmen then!

 
At March 17, 2006 8:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,
Linda Pickering gave me this link and I love hearing about your adventures as first time parents. Bradyn is SO cute. All the best to you and Kevin! I'm amazed that you got enough snow to make a snowman :)
Carly in Winterpeg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home