Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Sure Miss My Gramma


My Gramma flew on a big plane to come and meet me two weeks ago. (Grampa couldn't make it right now but he's coming in a few months.) Mommy, Daddy & I picked her up at the airport and it was fun because she had all kinds of presents for me! We did lots of things while Gramma was here - shopping, we went for walks, we watched TV, we went out for dinner to 2 big-girl restaurants, and she taught me how to bake banana bread and cookies (that's us in the picture - sure wish Mommy would let me eat that icing). The best part about Gramma being here was getting so many hugs and kisses. Gramma had to leave on Sunday and we might not get to see her for a while. Mommy says we can use Aunt Sherri's web-cam to see her on the computer and we can send lots of pictures and videos so Gramma and Grampa can see how I'm growing. Mommy and I are all on our own during the days this week and we're making out pretty good, but I sure miss my Gramma. Lucky for me, I have another Grandma and Grandpa who live close by and love me just as much. Maybe Grandma will teach me to knit...
Bradyn

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2006 4:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cookies and banana bread? I can't wait until the next time Gramma comes to my house!

 
At March 21, 2006 6:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gramma sure misses you too sweetheart. I can't stop crying when I read your letter. I miss all your smiles,kisses and all the great walks and our quiet times together. I had great fun shopping just the two of us. I miss your mommy and daddy also. You make sure they send Grampa and I lots of pictures of you with Aunt Sherri, Uncle Jason and cousin Kera when they get there OK. love you lots Gramma T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home