And now we have a time
The Rice will finally make his/her appearance at about 8:00 am Monday February 13th (my surgery is scheduled for 7:45). Our visit to the hospital today provided us with plenty of detail (too much in some cases) about what to expect so although I do feel better about the procedure, sometimes there's a lot to be said for the expression 'ignorance is bliss'. To date, none of those wives' tales about how to induce labour have worked, so I'm guessing The Rice will be pretty comfortable staying where he is until Monday morning. If all goes as planned and I recover well, I hope to be home sometime Thursday. Unfortunately, that means no blog updates or pictures until then, but I promise to try and get an email out as soon I can with all the details. Kevin and I are planning to have a nice, quiet weekend together doing a whole lot of nothing - something I'm sure we will look back on nostalgically this time next week.

1 Comments:
You know we'll be eagerly waiting for the phone call! We can't wait.
Sherri, Jason and Kiera
Post a Comment
<< Home